The term "EmployerTube " or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website ADFUTURE LTD whose registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQ Our company is registered in England & Wales with company registration number 10886128. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EmployerTube takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for or control over the content of the linked website(s) and the inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We do not moderate content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.
You confirm that you are authorized to act on behalf of, and bind to this Agreement, any third party for which you generate advertising. You also agree that:
- You are solely responsible for all advertised listings content, advertising options selected and ensuring that feeds are correct and up to date at all times and in line with all technical and quality guidelines. You accept that we may modify or remove content at any time. You agree that we may display your content on its website as well as distribute such content to carefully selected third party partners.
- You shall not advertise anything illegal or engage in any illegal or fraudulent business practice in any state or country where your listings content is displayed. You represent and warrant that all your information is correct and current; you hold and grant EmployerTube and its partners all rights to copy, distribute and display your content, and that your content and website will not violate any applicable laws.
- In the absence of further instructions at the end of an advertised period, EmployerTube continue to advertise your listings at the agreed price and budget until we receive any notice of a change.
- In the absence of any insertion order or longer term agreement, any advertising may be cancelled by you at 1 working days notice.
- You shall indemnify and defend us, its agents, affiliates, and licensors from any third party claim or liability (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of your use of EmployerTube
- Violation of these policies or this Agreement may result in immediate termination of this Agreement or your account without notice.
- We makes no warranty that (i) the service will be uninterrupted, secure, timely or error-free; (ii) any errors in the service will be corrected. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred by the advertiser, however caused. EmployerTube liability shall not exceed the amounts paid or payable to EmployerTube as determined by these terms.
EmployerTube no warranty that (i) the service will be uninterrupted, secure, timely or error-free; (ii) any errors in the service will be corrected. EmployerTube not be liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred by the publisher from participation in the program, however caused. In no event shall EmployerTube liability exceed the amount of fees then due to the publisher as determined by these terms. EmployerTube reserves the right to change these terms at any time.