Are you a motivated, self-starter with a passion for developing and delivering marketing campaigns? Are you a strong negotiator and influencer with the ability to think strategically? Do you want to commute into London just 2 days a week, with the rest of the week working from one of our offices closest to your home? If this sounds like a job for you, then read on to find out more… What you will be doing
As the Campaign Marketing Manager you will deliver the end-to-end development and delivery of AXA Brand Campaigns across the whole campaign process, including full responsibility for elements of the creative process and activation across media and customer touch-points. You will be responsible for -
- Managing individual campaigns and ensuring that activity is integrated and supports the overall AXA UK Annual Marketing plan.
- Planning and managing budgets for specific campaigns
- Continually reviewing the campaign tracking process and develop and recommend solutions so that campaign impact and effectiveness continually improves.
- Developing and managing dashboards and reporting information through close collaboration with the Insight Team and Analytics Centre of Excellence
- Establishing great, collaborative working relationships with colleagues across GMC, the OpCo’s and Global to ensure creative excellence in all that we do
- Responsibility alongside the Senior Campaign Manager for writing and refining campaign briefs ensuring all campaign elements are accounted for and that Agencies and internal stakeholders are managed appropriately
- Act as first point of contact into the Campaign team, and as first review point for external partnership opportunities such as sponsorship and new agency requests.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 28 days holiday plus option to purchase extra days
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills, experience and education –
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A team player able to collaborate across organisational boundaries, embrace change, and make improvements to working practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, credibility and strong working relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Have a cross-functional marketing discipline gained in a consumer branded environment.
- Able to develop new and effective campaign marketing strategies – likely to have been gained in a large organisation.
- Ability to translate customer insights and research into a marketing plan, and creating effective campaign briefs
- Able to successfully manage multi-media campaigns, including the management of marketing budgets and managing delivery to ensure the efficient use of resources
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and a demonstrable interest in its output, preferably in the specific area of campaign management and brand activation.
- Degree-level or suitable communications qualification
We’re proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, providing corporate support services to a whole range of AXA UK businesses. From how we use the latest technology to exploring new channels to market, our impact is far-reaching, wide-ranging and ever-evolving. We actively encourage our people to think differently. Because only by challenging the status quo will we push AXA onto even greater things.We are an Equal Opportunities Employer