Senior DevOps Engineer – Cambridge.
A unique opportunity to do software development as well as DevOps with a respected Global High-Tech Company. With proven experience of Linux systems (Ubuntu ideally), shell scripts, boot management and system administration – you will work with technology experts to pull together all the elements that make up a test infrastructure to build a working, reliable test framework.
Your Skills & Experience should include:
• Web development (Rails) and implementation of HTTP-based APIs.
• Linux Systems – Ubuntu.
• TCP/IP and the OSI network protocol stack.
• Development for scripting languages – Ruby & Python.
• Debian packaging.
• Configuration management Systems such as Chef / Puppet / Ansible.
• C/C++ language skills beneficial.
In this Senior DevOps Engineer role you will also build and maintain network solutions and machines using Chef as well as building and maintaining test system configuration packages using Jenkins. Another important task is to provide internal customer support.
Your key responsibility will be the contribution to system architecting and the testing of new test infrastructure solutions